Sunday, September 16, 2007

And, the Nice Matters Awardie Goes To...


In all the excitement of our 1st Gotcha Day, we forgot to pass along the Nice Matters Awardie to some other nice kitties. (We are so embarrassed - please forgive us for forgetting to do this. It wasn't very nice of us, now, was it???) We would like to pass on this Nice Matters award to our good friends Karl and Honey P. Thanks again to our good budski Chairman Mao for nominating us and congratulations to two very nice and very deserving kitties!

6 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations on the Nice Matters Award! You two are very nice!
Your FL furiends,

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Congrats on the award! You both most certainly deserve it!

~Donny and Marie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations for your award, you 2 are really a nice cat indeed~!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Congrats on the award. Being nice is soooo...nice!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award! You really deserve it.

The Cat Realm said...

Did I ever congratulate you for wining the award? I am such a scatterbrain - and it didn't get better lately...
Thank you so very much for awarding it to me, I feel very honored!
I might not get around to posting it for a couple of days (staff problems, always!)
Don't go and look at my post today - as I am a scary pirate... But I share my loot with the needy...so I guess I am a nice pirate...
Captain Jack Flint a.k.a. Karl