Saturday, June 16, 2007

Celebrating our 100th Post!


WOWIE!!! This is officially our 100th post. We can't believe we've been blogging long enough to have 100 posts. We have so enjoyed meeting you all, our friends in the cat blogosphere, through our blogging!

We are also very excited to report that our good friend, Dragonheart, is the winner of our 100th post contest!Dragonheart's guess was June 16th at 1pm. Congratulations Dragonheart!! Please send your snail mail address to us at chenandollie at gmail dot com and we'll send your prize across the pond to you.

All our kitty friends are invited to teleport over to celebrate today. We'll be mixing up some tunajuice mojitos and of course there will be Temptayshuns! Please bring your tents as we'll be having tent war tournaments that everyone can participate in!

6 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your 100th post!

I am very surprised and honoured that I won! I'm normally horrid at this guessing games! :) Thanks for such a great contest. :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Dude! I'm totally bringing my cattent to play Tent Wars with you!

(MomBean said I can take a break from my typing to play.)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

mimmie is going out to buy me a tent today!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, and congrats to Dragonheart!

Woohoo, I will be over to help you celebrate. Tent War Tournament!!!! WOWIE!

MaoMao said...

PAW-TAY!!! I am so there!! Congrats to youfellers on yur 100th postie and congrats to Dragonheart fur winnin' the kontest! And I'm bringin' catnip and treats to your paw-tay and my boingy springy toy monkey!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

hey ollie,
sumone let da cat owtta da bag!
i'm laffin an laffin!
congratulashunz on yer 100th post!
luv--yer grate frend--jh