Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween Everybody!!! Look at this fantastic graphic Zoolatry made for us. We love it!! Thank you so much for all these great images, Zoolatry!!
May all of you have a monstrously magnificent hauntingly happy Halloween! BOO!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
We finally sat on mommy's head long enough for her to "help" us with our costumes this past weekend. BUT, look what she did??!! Do you believe that woman?? How humiliating... Well, this is the entry she entered into the 3rd Annual Cat Blogosphere Halloween Costoom Contest anyway. Gee thanks, Mommy...
Monday, October 27, 2008
We are so excited it is Halloween week!! Since it took so long to get our beans to help with our costumes, we asked Zoolatry to help us. Look at the cool graphics they made for us!! Thanks Zoolatry!! We will be posting more throughout the entire week now leading up to Halloweeen!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
We are so glad it's almost Friday!! Mommy has been very busy and has not even had time to help us with our Halloween costumes so we've not been able to enter any of the great Halloween contests going on. We are pretty ticked off about this and we have decided we are going to lie on her head and bite her toes until she helps us make them this weekend.
Hope all your beans are being more agreeable... Mommy does have some pretty big news to share soon though. She said we can't tell you yet but pretty soon we will be able to tell the whole Cat Blogosphere. Things are going to be real different around here soon!! Yay!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Today is a great day! It's a beautiful fall day here in Lansdowne. The weather is sunny and crisp. Great snuggling weather! This morning, Mr. Chen woke up mommy and daddy by playing chase the sleeping bean's toes. Later on we are going to watch the squirrels as they run back and forth on the back deck and then take snoozes on each others beds.
Hope everykitty has a super fab weekend!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Hope everkitty gets their Sunday Zzzzzz's today! Catch a sunbeam or curl up with your bean and get some much needed R&R!
Also, check out our new banner image on our bloggie! Thanks to Zoolatry for creating it and some great Halloween images which we will reveal soon!!!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Check out our friend Freeway's new website, My Cat Is A Maverick. We know A LOT of mavericky kitties are out there in the Blogosphere so we thought we'd share this with everyone so you can send in your stories right away. Let's show 'em all who really has the right stuff!! Send in your stories of maverickness to Peebs (aka Freeway) now!
Thirteen Ways We Are More a Team of Mavericks Than That Other Team of Mavericks
1. Just yesterday, we slept in each other's beds (see photo above).
2. Mr. Chen scratches the kitchen cabinets even though he's repeatedly told not to.
3. Mr. Chen scratches the dining room chair legs even though he's repeatedly told not to.
4. Ollie cries at the top of his lungs whenever our blurpy girl is asleep even though mommy chases him and sometimes threatens him with the pink water sprayer weapon.
5. Ollie goes #1 in the Breeze box but not #2.
6. Mr. Chen won't go in the Breeze box at all.
7. Mr. Chen won't go in his regular box if it's messy.
8. We both climb on the kitchen counter whenever we possibly can and mommy's not looking.
9. Mr. Chen licks nan - even when mommy and daddy ARE looking.
10. When we first came to our forever homes, Ollie's nickname was "No Ollie NO" because he was such a maverick.
11. Mr. Chen takes his food out of the bowl and swats it around on the floor like a toy.
12. Ollie will attempt to get into any toy or device that is meant for the blurpy even though mommy tells him not to.
13. Even sitting still doing absolutely nothing but licking ourselves, we are still more mavericky than that other team of mavericks.
Don't forget to check out My Cat is a Maverick and tell your tale!