Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Recovering from our 2 year Birthday Party









Thanks to everyone who was able to join us on Saturday for our big 2 year birthday party! We were soooo happy that so many of you could join us, even on such short notice (thanks to our distracted mommy). We loved it when you all sang to us while we blew out the candles on our stinky goodness cakes. (For those who didn't make it over, notice we even wore our best ties for the party!) We had so much fun playing tent wars with you all and our brand new tent with the crinkle pad inside and the connectors to the other tent cubes. Sorry we didn't post sooner but our heads have been a little hurtin' from all the delicious niptinis that were flowing around. Again, many thanks for all your birthday cheer and well-wishes!!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

You two looked so handsome in your fancy ties! I have tents just like yours, same color and everything. I think I will drag mine back out now...


I'm glad you had such a good birthday!

Just Ducky said...

I missed your party! Happy Belated Purrthday.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy 2 year birfday! We is sorry we missed it...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you both have great good time~!!!
Having birthday party is really great~!!!

2 years old is very very good age!!!!!! I am so so happy for you!