Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #14





Check it out!!! We got a fancy tower/scratching post this week! Thanks mommy and daddy! Here are thirteen things we like about our new tower.

1. It is from Ikea.
2. Ikea is from Sweden. We've never been to Sweden but mommy tells us they eat lots of fish there so we think we'd like it.
3. It has scratchy surfaces.
4. There are two floors.
5. We can hide in the bottom floor.
6. We can curl up on the top floor.
7. There are soft mats on both floors.
8. We are allowed to scratch it.
9. It smells good (we just like the wicker smell).
10. We can run around it.
11. It's like tent wars but with wicker!
12. The soft mats have tails (like us!)
13. Mommy and Daddy bought it special for us!

4 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a wonderful fancy tower~!! I am very very happy for you have great time with it~!!!!

It's gonna be lots of fun~!!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your new scratching post/tower looks great, and it looks like you two are enjoying it. :) IKEA sure makes some great stuff for us cats - I love my IKEA tent!

Enjoy! :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

I've seen those! IKEA has cool stuff-MomBean won't get me one, though. :I

Mickey's Musings said...

That is sooooooooooo cool! I like the mats too.I can see why you like it so much.2 floors "sigh"