Thursday, November 08, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #15
Well, by now you have all helped us understand that we have a blurpy thing on the way. Plus, mommy and daddy have been having talks with us about this new development to try and help us understand how this could have happened. So, in honor of the news for this week we wanted to share thirteen reasons we are not sure yet if we are very happy about this blurpy thing on the way...
1. The bed is already too full. Where will the blurpy thing sleep?
2. Ollie likes to be picked up and carried around. Will mommy and daddy be able to carry around both Olllie and the new blurpy thing?
3. We don't like loud things. Do blurpy things make a lot of noise?
4. We have never been big bruthers before. What are our roles and responsibilities? Will we have to help the blurpy thing learn to use the litterbox and chase mice?
5. If we don't want to have the blurpy thing around anymore can we send it back?
6. We like to lick each other. Will the blurpy thing like to be licked? Will it lick us back?
7. Wrassling and herd of elephants are our favorite games. Will the blurpy thing like to play these games? What if it doesn't?
8. Mommy and daddy get out the flashy thing and take lots of pictures of us. We don't like that so much sometimes. Maybe now momy and daddy will take pictures of the blurpy thing and not us? Hey... that would be a good use for a blurpy thing.
9. Mommy and daddy sometimes try to dress us up in hats and weird things. We REALLY don't like this. Maybe they will try to dress up the blurpy thing instead of us?? That would be great if they would never try to dress us up again because they were busy dressing up the blurpy thing. That would be way cool!
10. We like to cuddle a lot. What if the blurpy thing doesn't like to cuddle?
11. We like to scratch our scratching posts and mats and - shhh... don't tell mommy and daddy but sometimes the furniture and cabinets. Will the blurpy thing tell on us if we are scratching things we aren't really supposed to? Will it like to scratch?
12. Ollie likes to spaz out in his tent. Will the blurpy thing want to spaz? Will it like tents? Can we teach it tent wars?
13. Mr. Chen likes to make biscuits on mommy and daddy. Will the blurpy thing like it if Mr. Chen makes biscuits on it?
We have so many unanswered questions about this new blurpy thing. We will try to be positive and look on the bright side but we hope the blurpy thing fits in here or we might have to recommend that mommy and daddy take it back to its shelter. (Do you think they'll go for that suggestion?)