Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #16






Today we present Thirteen Things That are so Great about Boxes

1. You can sit in them.
2. You can hide in them.
3. Presents arrive in them.
4. You send presents to your friends in them.
5. Your daddy can pull you around in them on the carpet.
6. They are cool on your furs.
7. You can play with the lid and sides.
8. They are fun to scratch.
9. You can chew on them.
10. You can jump out of them and surprise your bruther.
11. You can sit in them and thwap your bruther when he passes by and then duck.
12. You can knock them over and run out of them.
13. You can put your life's treasures in them.
Bonus - They are free!

9 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi guys!! Sorry I haven't been here as much. Mom won't help,she's always busy :(
I love,love,love boxes too!! First thing I do when I see one is hop in.They are such fun! I agree with all 13 reasons to like a box!!! I gotta go see if Mom has one.
Purrs

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love "No.4", you daddy is very good~!!!!!
Sometimes, michico put me on the little sofa and push the sofa all around the house, and I feel fun, too.

That is really great~!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a fabulous list! Boxes are so much fun. :) It is cool that your dad will pull you around in them!

Daisy said...

Sometimes I go on box rides, too. It is very exhilarating!

Monty Q. Kat said...

BOXES R AWESOME!

Seriously, MomBean thinks I should start the Box Club for Cats 'cause I love them so much...

Stop over when you get a chance!

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome T13! We're gonna have to try #5.

Victor Tabbycat said...

How bout sleepin? Do you fink boxes mite be good fur sleepin in? Or sleepin on? I do all that ofur stuff (cept I gotta sisfur insteada brofur an she don't wanna play). Oh, an I gotta box wif a paw-sized hole an it was LOTSA fun cuz Mom hided my toy in there an I poked at it. Gotta go find that box agin... bye

zevo hussein calamari said...

Boxes ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poppy Q said...

Dats a good list about boxes. You can also enter the cats in boxes photo competition is your bean gets a good photo of you.

I was their july winner!!

Has a good weekend dudes.