Thursday, January 31, 2008
Thursday Thirteen # 19
To continue celebrating our daddy's birthday we dedicate this Thursday Thirteen to him. Here are our Thirteen Things we love about our Daddy...
1. Daddy is a wonderful man who gives us so much love and attention.
2. Every night when Daddy comes home, he puts his things down and lays on the ground to play with us. We really enjoy this time with him.
3. I, Mr. Chen, get very special time every night with Daddy where I make biscuits on his lap.
4. Our Daddy is very smart and knows a lot about computers. This is very important because it means that he has lots of computers for me, Ollie, to chew on his wires.
5. Daddy is very adamant that we eat nutritious and delicious food. He only likes to buy us the best foods possible.
6. Since mommy has had the blurpy thing in her tummy, Daddy has been cleaning our poops and buying our litter. Thanks Daddy!!
7. Daddy is very funny and makes us laugh and laugh. He makes up funny songs (and sometimes dances) for us.
8. Our Daddy used to be allergic to cats and never was really a "cat person". This all changed with our big brother Bingo who changed daddy into a cat person forever. We're very proud of Daddy for getting over his allergies and for coming around to see why CATS ROOL!
9. Daddy buys us little treats and toys whenever he is out or on vacation. He is always thinking about us.
10. Daddy really hates to leave us. When he is out or on a bean vacation, he gets very sad and misses us greatly. This is good because it means that he and mommy won't go away as much.
11. Sometimes Daddy likes to pick me, Ollie, up and sway me around and hug me. This is one of my favorite things to do!
12. Daddy is very artistic and creative. He takes very good photos of us!
13. If it weren't for Daddy, he and mommy probably were only going to come home from the shelter with just one kitty. Daddy really wanted two kitties though. Because of Daddy, we became brothers and best friends and got the best Daddy in the whole world together!
Daddy is one of our two favorite people in the whole wide world. We love you, Daddy!!