Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Wordless Wednesday and a Meme
Well, almost Wordless Wednesday... Wordless Wednesday and a Meme!!
We got tagged for a meme by our friends Adan and Chancy to reveal Seven Weird Things About Me. Thanks Adan and Chancy for thinking of us! Here we go:
1. I have a very weird cry sometimes. It's very needy and demanding and makes mommy and daddy think there is something urgent that I need (Hee hee - it works to get their attention really quickly!)
2. I LOVE to be picked up and carried around like a baby. Mommy and Daddy used to have to do this all the time. Now, they still do it when I am crying for it.
3. When Daddy picks me up I must stare up at the ceiling. This is because one time early on when Daddy was holding me like this I saw a moth on the ceiling that was very riveting to me. Now, everytime Daddy picks me up, I look for moths because of that association.
4. I love the red dot almost more than anything else in life. Well, not more than mommy and daddy and certainly not more than sleeping but well, I love it A LOT!
5. My full name is Oliver Oliver Oxenford.
6. I don't like to smell or eat any people food. It's gross! One time I ate an olive - maybe that scarred me for life.
7. I DO like to eat Daddy's computer wires when he's listening to music and playing his XBox 360 to relax. Daddy gets very upset with me and does not seem so relaxed anymore. But, I can't help myself!
1. I eat the cardboard bits off my Big Mamma's Scratchy Box. If you do not have one of these to scratch and eat, I HIGHLY recommend you get one. Sometimes mommy thinks I like to eat the cardboard bits more than I like to scratch it. (Did I mention it's filled with nip???)
2. I like to pounce on things. I espeically like to try and pounce on mommy or daddy's leg when they're coming around a corner or down the stairs! It gives me so much joy. But, sometimes I will just pounce on a nip mouse or whatever other little thing I'm playing with at the moment. Pouncing is great fun!
3. When mommy and daddy first saw me, I was in the window at the Morris Animal shelter. I'm such a shy guy, mommy and daddy can't imagne that I enjoyed being in the window very much but alas, such is the life of a shelter kitty before he gets his forever home.
4. I like to hide under the covers. Actually, Ollie taught me this cuz I used to just lay on top while he hid underneath them but sleeping under the covers is really so much more fun.
5. The hot steam vaporizer mesmorizes me. I can stare at it for hours. Daddy calls it my Atlantis smoke machine.
6. I loathe being held. I am super cuddy and will make biscuits or lay in your lap but I really truly deeply hate being picked up or held.
7. I make a funny sound that is sort of a cross between a sigh of frustration and a cry. Mommy and daddy try to mimic it sometimes but they don't have it quite right. It sounds like a frustrated sigh but really it's a happy sound.
Thanks for tagging us Adan and Chancy! That was fun! We are probably some of the last kitties to play this meme (cuz mommy has been so busy still and not letting us get to much visiting). We tag any kitty who hasn't played yet and wants to play along!!